Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 3

An early morning bowl of cereal (or should I say sugar)
Olivia and I heading off on safari:)
Today was the day for Animal Kingdom! We set off early on the bus, once we reached the park I had to swap my photopass+ voucher for the real thing and we were off. It's Tough To Be A Bug! was our first stop - I was really impressed but the girls were a bit frightened of the drop down spiders. Then Kilamanjaro Safari which was fantastic.

Goofy!
Breakfast was Donald's Safari breakfast at Tusker House which was really fun and the girls seemed much more comfortable with characters who couldn't talk!

"He's eating me!"
Then a long play in the boneyard - what amazing theming! Grandma stayed with them while Grandpa, Daniel and I went on Expedition Everest! Great ride:)

We walked around to see some animals before heading back to the the resort for a swim.

Dinner was at Wolfgang Puck Express. We loved Downtown Disney - that night it was about 25 degrees and the whole place was lit up with fairy lights with live musicians playing, families walking around and overall a great atmosphere. The pizza from Wolfgang's was spot on:)





Pizza....

No comments:

Post a Comment